Thursday, July 23, 2009

Double Trouble

At first I thought I was seeing double, but after I took a good long double-take, I realized my eyes weren't fooling me. There really were two, gorgeous, blonde-haired Hannah Montanas staring at me.

It all started when I noticed a bit of commotion behind the outdoor restroom area at a local soccer game. Curious to see what I might find, I quietly lurked behind the biffy and found this:

I thought to myself, hmmmm this doesn't seem right. Curious to see what might happen next, I continued spying. Then I noticed a young girl holding a tape recorder:

As I watched quietly, I saw a brunette turn into a platinum blonde right before my eyes:

Before I knew it, there were two of them! Two Hannah Montana's six feet away from me! It was the closest I had ever been to a famous TV star. I figured that one was the real Hannah and the other was a decoy. I looked at each of them intently and could not figure out which one was the real Hannah.

I quickly ran back to my seat to inform the others, and just when I thought it couldn't get any better, it DID! The Hannahs came out together belting out "Best of Both Worlds", my favorite song!



Following the song, the Hannahs began to take turns doing cartwheels at mid field. They were spectacular! I didn't know that Hannah was a quadruple threat. Heck, she might even qualify for the 2012 USA Olympic Gymnastic team.



While the performance was nearly perfect, the denim Hannah ran circles around mid field (doesn't that sound familiar??) as if she were looking for something. And wouldn't you know it, she was. She lost her mic, which was attached to a headband. She found it and was off the field in a flash.

After the performance, I took a moment to ponder which one was the real Hannah, and I figured that the one in the orange and yellow number is the real Hannah because her stage presence was right on the mark and her cartwheels were perfect.

5 comments:

  1. The paparazzi forgot to mention that they invaded our personal space by opening the tour bus door that we were changing in/by (okay, so it was a mini van) to capture some of these shots. What SOME people will do for their jobs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I thought I'd add that after the "performance" Greg made some comment to me like, "Of course you took the good wig and gave me the ugly one!" How funny because they were both official Hannah Montana wigs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok. So I am laughing my butt off right now! LOL!!!!!! This is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So now I'm realizing that the "young girl" was really the Hannah's security guard. She was tight lipped the entire time the stars were getting ready and would not provide any details about the events that later unfolded. She's hired!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so inspired by last night's performance, that we are hosting a bake sale today. All proceeds will go to help the Ault's collect the remaining $333 they need to reach their cartwheel goal of $2500. Please stop by 10423 108th Ave N, Maple Grove for cookies, brownies and lemonade. You can eat the treat without guilt as you will be supporting a great cause. Let's all help the Ault's reach their $2500 goal before they leave for Kaz!

    ReplyDelete